Let me ask you a question…How many SUCCESSFUL viral campaigns have you created?
Note the keyword there: successful.
I’m not talking about those viral campaigns where you launch a product, video or contest and have tumbleweeds blowing across the content. A couple dozen shares isn’t exactly a wild success, you know?
I’m talking about the sort of campaign that truly sweeps across your niche. The kind of campaign that has your own content showing up in your social media newsfeeds repeatedly for days. The kind of campaign where you’re seeing thousands if not tens of thousands or even millions of likes, comments and shares.
You know what?
You know it’s possible. Just look at YouTube or Facebook right now, and you’ll see videos that have been viewed millions of times.
How to Create Viral Campaigns
But the question is, what does it take to create that sort of massive buzz in your niche?
Obviously, you need good content. You need something shareworthy.
You need something that people are proud or happy to share with their friends. That’s something really useful, something that arouses emotion, or something that’s really valuable.
Now here’s the thing…
You could have a piece of content that meets those qualifications, and your viral campaigns could still do a big ol’ belly flop.
Because viral campaigns are like a stick of dynamite – it’s not going to go “boom” unless you have a match to light the fuse.
And That’s Where PerkZilla Comes In…
PerkZilla is a viral rewards platform that lights the fuse on your figurative stick of dynamite. That’s because PerkZilla lets you create viral campaigns where you reward people for sharing your content.
You can reward these referrals with most anything you want, including products, contest entries, coupons, gift cards and more.
So now you have a visitor coming to your site, and they refer three, five or more people. (Your choice how many referrals it takes to unlock a reward.)
Those referrals then get three of their friends to visit your site, who get three of their friends to visit…
And BOOM, you’ve got a viral campaign that just hit critical mass! Now you’re going to see the social love you’ve been dreaming about with enough likes and shares to make your closest competitors green with envy.
Now you’re going to see your list blow up with targeted traffic who’re not only interested in what you’re selling, they’re also eager to tell all their friends about it!
And now you’re going to see better results across your business, from more contest entries to more webinar attendees to more customers buying what you’re selling!
I’ve been on the inside of PerkZilla, have put it through its paces, and have set up multiple campaigns. So, let me tell you the pros and cons of this viral campaigns platform…
What Are PerkZilla’s Best Features?
There are a lot of really good reasons to fall in love with PerkZilla. Here are the highlights…
PerkZilla is a Hands-Free Way to Drive Traffic
The biggest benefit is that this is a traffic generation method that works completely on autopilot. You set it up once, and your traffic grows on its own!
You don’t need to spend hours monitoring your campaigns, and you don’t need to spend any money placing ads.
Just tell your existing network and visitors about your content, and they’ll tell all their friends!
It’s Easy to Use
Simon Hodgkinson and Jeremy Gislason built this platform for their own use, to make it easy for them to get more viral traffic without having to do things manually. They built this platform so that anyone can use it on ANY device.
Here’s why it’s so easy to use:
• No downloading or installation required. This is a web-based app, so all you have to do is log into your dashboard to get started.
• No tech experience required. Setting up a viral campaign is as easy as clicking your mouse. The app gives you a bit of code, which you need to paste into your website. It’s easy!
• The dashboard is very user-friendly. The links and features are all intuitively labeled, so you can get your campaigns up and running fast. But if you get stuck, there’s also step-by-step documentation and videos available in the very thorough help section.
• It works on any platform. Whether your users are using phones, tablets or desktops, the links and forms are tested and proven to work across devices and browsers.
Watch the video below to see a demo.
PerkZilla is Very Flexible
You’re in complete control when it comes to PerkZilla. Here are some of the factors where you have control:
• You choose how many reward levels to offer. You can offer one reward level, or you can set up multiple levels to encourage even more sharing. Ideally, each level up would offer better rewards.
• You choose the rewards. These could be products (such as ebooks, videos, apps, or memberships), contest entries, discount coupons, or anything else that you can easily deliver by email.
• You can customize most everything. This includes your opt-in forms, emails and more. However, PerkZilla also comes pre-loaded with default settings and pre-written emails, which makes it quick and easy to set up your campaign.
• You can use PerkZilla to promote a wide variety of content and pages. This includes lead pages, sales pages, contests, blog posts, videos, webinar registration pages and more!
Sounds good, right? This platform is easy to use and is proven to drive viral traffic to your contests, lead pages, sales pages, blog content and more. The better rewards you offer, the more traffic you’ll get!
What Are PerkZilla’s Downsides?
No product is perfect, but PerkZilla comes pretty darn close. That’s because it comes with only the features you want and none of the ones you don’t, which keeps it clean, lean and very powerful.
However, there is one downside to PerkZilla…
At the time of this post, you can’t use this platform to promote other peoples’ content (such as your affiliate links), UNLESS you work directly with the person who owns the website. That’s because you need to paste a little snippet of code into the page to make it work.
This isn’t a failing of PerkZilla itself so much as a practical limitation. While certain technologies such as iFrames may work, they’re not very practical for this particular application.
Of course, there is a way around this. If you want to promote an affiliate link, then set up a pre-sell page, and have your visitors refer their friends to THAT page.
That way, you still get the viral traffic. You still get to build your list. And you still get to promote your affiliate offer.
Only difference is that you don’t need to bother the vendor and have them creating special pages for you and pasting code into it.
Doc's Verdict on Viral Sharing Campaigns?
If you can’t tell by now, I'm REALLY excited about PerkZilla. And that’s why I highly recommend it.
1. The competing platforms aren’t flexible enough to handle multiple campaigns. For example, some of these platforms ONLY handle contests.
Others only handle giveaways. PerkZilla is different because you can promote any of your web pages, products, contests or content!
2. Some of these platforms force users to utilize their templates. You have nowhere near the power and customizability with these other platforms as you do with PerkZilla.
Some of them even force you to use certain social media sites. PerkZilla gives you full control to let your users promote their links however they want.
3. Some of the competing platforms are bloated and confusing. There is a big learning curve, which often results in users simply giving up and abandoning the platform.
PerkZilla overcomes all these problems, as it’s user-friendly, flexible, fully customizable and very powerful.
From now on, it’s my #1 choice in viral rewards platforms.
I know it will be yours too once you see what all PerkZilla can do. So, check it out right now at www.perkzilla.com – and do it now, because a load of viral traffic awaits you!
Did this help you? If so, leave a comment below and share it with your friends on Facebook.
To Your Success,
Need a coach? Check out my Work With Me Page where I help people every day.
P.S. If you're generating less than 10 leads per day for your business online, this will help you (and is on sale!) – Click Here for Instant Access
Thanks for reading this post! I'd like to send you my FREE Book 5 Tools to Build a Thriving Online Business Even if You Have ZERO Interaction Currently or Have NO CLUE What You Are Doing